***Availability update: Fully booked for 2019; 2020 already 75% booked up!***
As one of the prestigious Rangefinder Magazine’s ’30 Rising Stars of Wedding Photography’ in the world, ‘Top 5 Wedding Photojournalists in the UK 2017‘, and winner of ‘Best Reportage Wedding Photographer’ for three years running (SWWA – the only photographer to have ever won three times in a row), my style is totally natural, un-posed and creative – capturing your day unobtrusively and artistically (I talk about my style and wedding approach in much more depth over here.)
Don’t just take my word for it, either; this is what Brides Magazine had to say about me and my style when they included me in their ‘15 Best Wedding Photographers in the UK‘ list:
“Amazing moments are captured with ease through Alan’s lens. If you want emotion to be the main focus of your photos, this is the man to hire. Snapping natural and un-posed shots, Alan blends into the background while capturing candid moments that you’ll truly treasure.” – Brides Magazine.
I’ve shot over 300 weddings now, and been fortunate to have received the following awards, which is very lovely:
*1 of the ’30 Rising Stars of Wedding Photography in the World’ (Rangefinder)
*1 of the ‘100 Best Wedding Photographers in the World’ (Purcell Studios)
*1 of the ‘Top 5 Wedding Photojournalists in the UK 2017’ (MyMemory)
*1 of the ‘Best 15 Wedding Photographers in the UK 2017’ (Brides Magazine)
*1 of the ‘150 Best International Wedding Photographers 2016′ (SLR Lounge)
*1 of the ‘Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the UK 2017’ (Wedding Photography Select)
*1 of the ‘Top 10 Creative Wedding Photographers in the UK’ (Autographer)
*1 of the ‘UK’s Top 50 Wedding Photographers’ 5 years in a row (2019, 018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 / GoHen)
*1 of the ‘Best Wedding Photographers in the UK 2016’ (HenHeaven)
*Winner of ‘Best Wedding Photographer 2016’ (TWIA / South West)
*Winner of ‘Best Reportage Wedding Photographer‘ for 3 years running (SWWA / 2013, 2014 & 2015)
*Winner of six ‘Wedding Photography Select Awards’ (International Competition)
*Winner of a ‘Fearless Photographers Award’ (International Competition)
*Winner of a ‘WedAward’ (International Competition)
*Winner of two ‘Wedisson Awards’ (International Competition)
I cover weddings throughout the UK and Europe (and even further afield if you’d like!), and I offer various packages, depending on how much coverage you would like (as every wedding is completely different).
Prices start at £1999; contact me over here with details of your wedding for my full pricing.
Not sure how much coverage you’ll need? No problem; this is something we can talk about during our initial consultation (I’ve shot nearly 300 weddings now, and so have quite a bit of experience concerning timelines and coverage; more than happy to advise and offer my thoughts!).
Prices start from £2500, and this is what’s included in all packages (contact me over here with details of your wedding for my full pricing):
- An initial consultation with yourselves to talk about your day in more detail, and just to get to know each other. Of course, this consultation is free of charge, with no obligation whatsoever. This can also be done via a video Skype call, if a physical meeting isn’t possible.
- Me – Alan Law – covering your wedding naturally, creatively and artistically. I don’t get anyone else to shoot your day, so you can rest assured it’ll always be me and my unique style. Coverage can begin whenever you wish, and extra hours can also be added to suit your exact requirements.
- All your images individually edited and enhanced. I don’t ‘bulk edit’ my photos; each and every shot you receive has been given unique attention to ensure optimum quality, in my signature style.
- Your images (around 800 – 1000+ for 10 hours’ coverage), all at full-resolution and without watermarks – so you can print or use your photos however you wish. I work to get your images to you around 4 weeks after ‘I do’, and am also very happy for you to share your photos on Facebook, of course.
- A private online gallery, for your guests to view all your photographs, and order prints/photo gifts directly should they wish to.
- Travel within England included. For European/Worldwide weddings, travel expenses and accommodation will apply.
I can sometimes offer discounts for midweek weddings, too – just contact me to find out more. Fine art albums are available at an extra cost.
I’ve been lucky enough to capture weddings all over the world – including places such as Montenegro, Greece, France, Turkey, Switzerland and more – so if you’re looking for a destination wedding photographer, I’d love to hear from you.
Like to enquire about a potential booking? Just contact me here. I’m fortunate to say that I’m fully booked for 2019, and already 75% booked up for 2020, so definitely recommend getting in touch sooner rather than later if you’re interested in me capturing your day.